Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cold Enough For Ya??!!

Okay I know its winter, but this is just too cold. Another day with -40 to -42 Windchills here in Calgary. Nasty!

Just thought I would post a few more cards with Julie's layout. I love it so much I have decided to finish off my Christmas cards using the Snowflake one from the other day and these Snowman ones.

This first one was done using Real Red, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla. I used 'Frosty' and 'Everyday Flexible Phrases' from SU. I added bling to the berry in Frosty's hat and to the word window punch at the bottom. I also used a small drop of Crystal Effects to the button. Once again I raised the layers with some foam tape.


This one was done using Real Red, Mellow Moss and Very Vanilla. This one was done only using 'Frosty'. I embossed the background with some clear EP, added some bling to frosty's had and dotted the 'i' in the sentiment. I added some Crystal Effects to Frosty's buttons and added dimension to the layers again with some foam tape. I think I will be off to my stamp room tonight to try and get some more of these done and hopefully get my Christmas cards off this weekend...I hope ;0)

Thanks for stoppin' by and stay warm!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Tracy,

These are SO CUTE!!! I love the little rhinestones you used on Frosty's hat and the color combo is great. I hope to get my Christmas cards out this weekend as well. I'm sorry to hear that it is so cold where you are. It has been unseasonably warm here in Chicago and today it is supposed to be a high of 64 degrees. Then comes tomorrow, a high of 38 degrees with a mix of rain and snow. Crazy!!!! I love your creations. Have you though about putting a "Subscribe Me" link on your blog? I'm sure you will get lots of people that would subscribe, including me. I do, however, stop by your blog daily. Stay Warm!!!!

Kelly K said...

I love these cards - really classy looking and Frosty is too cute!