Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Last of the OSW!

Tonight I finished the last of my OSW sheets. Well I guess not finished but I have done one card from each sheet now. This first one is my sheet that I did for the swap. It was done using the Emboss Resistant Technique. I used Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise classic ink. As well as the centre of the flower was done using Yoyo Yellow Pastels. I am quite happy with this card.

The second one was a fun card to make. It was done using 'Unfroggetable' which is one of my favorite SU sets! I added some 'googlie eyes' to the cute froggies. And the inside I colored the eyes in with my white gelpen and added some black dots in the centre. You can't not really tell but there is a background added to the Gable Green card. I used versamark and it did not really show up that well. But all in all I am very happy with this one! Thank you to all the ladies that took part in this swap. I don't not know who some of you are, but it is great fun working with your creations!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great cards Trace... I love using googlie eyes on those cute little froggies!