Sunday, November 05, 2006

More OSW!

So I decided that I was going to cut up all my OSW sheets tonight and make one card from each. Well I almost did it...I managed to do 5. So here they are...I will post the names of the ladies that did these sheets...some did not put their names on them so I am not sure who did them. It is late and I am not feeling much like typing out all the stamp sets and colors used. So if anyone would like to know anything further about any of these, please leave me a comment and I will get the info to you ;0) I will say thought that the last one was a sheet I was not looking forward to using. Simply because it is not a stamp that I would normally choose...but I really like the way the card turned out. It really gives me a nice option for a male card! Something I think many of us have a hard time with.
Thanks for stoppin' by :0)









1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Wow, what great cards, Tracy! I especially love the mixed bouquet OSW! It's absolutely beautiful!