Friday, November 17, 2006

I am still here...really!!

Sorry for not posting all week long. It has been a crazy one. I did manage to finsh some cards for a few swaps I belong to on CST(yahoo list for Canadian Stampers), but of course I forgot to take pics of them before I sealed the envelopes!! I am hoping to get down to my stamp room again tomorrow evening, so please come back in the next few days for some new cards!

I just noticed that I have reached over 1000 visitors to my little blog. Never thought in a million years that anyone would want to see what I was up to. But I thank you all so much for dropping by. It definitely inspires me to continue to create new projects. Lots of the blogs that I frequent lately have been having contests for reaching milestones. I think I may do the same thing. But I think I will think on it for a bit and try and come up with something a little different...keep posted ;0)

Back soon with some new creations!

No comments: