Sunday, November 19, 2006

Try my hand at a new SCS Sketch Challenge

Okay so I saw the new Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast today. What do ya think?

This one was done using 'Lovely as a Tree', 'Frosty' sentiment and 'Itty Bitty Backgrounds'. The cardstock and ink used was Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Shimmery White. I used my 1/2 " circle punch to make the notches on the Tree layer and added some mini silver brads. The silver ribbon is from Michaels and of course added a little bling to the inside corner. I actually like this card. And I really like the layout. I am thinkin' I may try another one this week.
Thanks for stoppin' by :0) I am off to bed!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

BeeeYooooTeeeeeFul!!!

Laura said...

I love your sketch challenge card. I saw it on Splitcoast, but haven't had a chance yet to creat one myself. I just noticed your blog and I love your creations. I am adding you to my blog as "blogs I visit". Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.

Laura said...

Oh,
P.S.
I love your family photo :).

Keryn Campbell said...

Thankyou for having our blog in your links section. We hope you'll join in one day.

Keryn
Daring CardMakers Design Team

Kelly K said...

Oooh, I love this card! It's really lovely - really subtle colours.