Saturday, November 11, 2006

New toys from the Winter mini!!

Okay so I received my package of pre-order stuff from the new SU Winter Mini on Friday. So of course I needed to play lastnight. I must say that I LOVE the new paper. I think I will be needing another pack or two before it is gone! Here are my creations...
This one was done using the new'Loves Me' Double Sided Designer paper, 'Flirty' ribbon and Small Tag Punch! Love the new punch! So much easier to mat the tags now.












This one was done again with the new paper and ribbon. I cut out the circle images from one of the new sheets of paper and added some bling.














This one is done with the new paper, added some bling and added some stitching. Not too sure about the stitching. I had a picture in my head but I think I added too much stitching. I might try it again with less, bigger stitching next time.
I think the reason I love this new paper so much is that it has so much Chocolate Chip in it...one of my favorite colors!!
Thanks for lookin' :0)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi there

Thank you for popping by the Daring Cardmakers Blog http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/
- and huge Thanks for adding us to your Links List.

Your cards are great, I've enjoyed having a look at them - you should add your stitching card link to our messageboard!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Thanks for sharing these winter mini projects, they're great!! I can't wait to order the small tag punch... and more!