Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More OSW!

Lastnight I was invited to my friend Nancys to make Christmas cards with a group of ladies. We could bring along our own stuff or we could bring our own papers and inks and use her stamps. So I decided to make a few OSW(one sheet wonder) sets with some of her Christmas stamps that I don't have. Heres what I came up with...
This first one was done using this beautiful reindeer stamp and a little cluster of snowflakes from 'Snowflakes' set. Then I added a little star stamp from 'Shapes and Shadows' and the jingle stamp from 'Perfect Endings'. I used Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and silver inks. The only thing that I am not liking about this sheet is that I should have staggered the reindeer more and not have them all facing the same direction...I was too distracted ;0)I love these ornament stamps! Nancy you must tell me where you got these!! I also used the little swirl circle stamp...very simple but adds a lot, or at least I think it does ;0) and I also used the merry stamp from 'Perfect Endings'. The colors used were Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Cranberry Crisp and Marigold Morning. On the tops of the ornaments I borrowed Nancys silver sakura gel pen. Lovin' this pen...off to Michaels tonight to find me one!!


Also lastnight, Nancy gave me my order of Primas. I love them! I had to rush home and make something with them!

This is another card using the sketch from this weeks sketch challenge on SCS(Splitcoast Stampers). I used Elegent Eggplant as the base color and used a paper from a Michaels slab and some ribbon from Michaels. and of course had to add some bling. Also pulled out my 'pastels'. Still need to practice with these, but I think I am Happy with this one.
Thanks for stoppin' by!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the Prima card!!!

The ornaments are by DeNami Design.... not sure who in Calgary still sells them....

Trina said...

Wow, you are going to be able to make some gorgeous cards with all those OSW!! Very nice cards!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Great cards Tracy!! I wish I could've been there to stamp with you guys, but unfortunately I wasn't invited. ;-) j/k