Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sign up now!

Just wanted to say thank you for your comment, Laura. I took your advise and have now added Feedblitz to the top of my blog page. For those of you who do not know what this is. You can sign up to have an email notice sent to you when I add a new post to my blog. So please take the time and sign up. I know for myself it is great to have when you frequent a lot of blogs everyday!!

I shall be back soon with a new creation...I promise. Just trying to finish off the Christmas cards first!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are so welcome Tracy. I hope you get lots of subscribers. I just subscribed myself. Look forward to your updates.

Laura

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog just now. I look forward to seeing your recipe! I love trying to recipes.

Wow, you have quite the wish list for the mini! I'm trying to control my SU spending this month since SAB is just around the corner, we'll see how I do with that. LOL