Wednesday, July 04, 2007

{ More entries from June's Happiness Bella Challenge }

Just thought I would share a few more of the entries from last months Challenge.

These 3 entries were sent in by Dottie Kinnear. Great job on all 3 Dottie! Love all the DP you used too!!




This next one was sent in by Ying Ho. Great job...lovin' the sparkle cake!


I will share the last few over the next few days and stay tuned for my next Challenge. Since everyone seems to like the sketch challenges I will stick with that for July's Challenge. I just need to come up with a sample...seem to have forgotten to do my own on these challenges...silly me ;0)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

OMG! The Bella's are my new favorite stamps and your cards are the Bomb!

Ana said...

Love them ALL!! So cute

mum on the run said...

Aww, all so cute!

Your Bella's always look fab :)