Wednesday, July 25, 2007

{ Jen's Sketch Challenge }

I know that I have been MIA for the past week...it's hard with hubby on holidays now and the nice weather. I did however, manage to get a card done. I thought I would get in on Jen's Challenge this week. I have never done a Matchbook card. I liked it, but I did find it a bit of a challenge...just me though ;0) Thanks for the challenge Jen...I will do more of these I am sure!
We are off camping tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday evening. Have a great weekend and don't forget to get your entry in for this months Challenge!!

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is so cute, love the circular sentiment stamp

Dottie K. said...

Hi Tracy,
this is so cute! Haven't made a matchbook card yet. Have a great time camping!!!

Shannon Tompkins said...

Cute one Tracy. I'm finding it harder to blog and stamp in the heat wave we've been having.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

This is too cute! I love everything about it.
Have fun camping. Don't forget the sunscreen.
:-)

Anonymous said...

I'm at a loss for this challenge. You, on the other hand did awesome! Have fun camping! Have a S'more for me. Tee Hee

snaphappy said...

OOOH! I love this card!

Thanks for your comments on my photos on my blog!

Kristine said...

This is sooo cute-ta-boot!! LOVE the colors and stamps you used. Oh ya, and of course that fun cuttlebugged bg. It all looks so pretty together. GREAT CARD!!

Kristine said...

Question...what exactly did she "staple"??? :) From her picture sample, I can't see that the bottom is stapled...is it the sides of the bottom flap?

Little C's Creations said...

very pretty. love that you've used your CB for the background, it gave it a soft, and elegant look.

Thanks for playing, and have a great time...stay away from them bears!!!

{{{hugs}}}

Jen

Maria said...

Wow I love your matchbook card! Fabulous Tracy! It's beautiful! Have fun spending time with your family!!

Maria

Corie said...

This is so cute -- great job on the sketch challenge!!

Michele Kovack said...

It doesn't look like you had trouble at all! This is such a cute card!!!

mum-on-the-run said...

That's so cute!! I love it!!

Selena said...

Such a sweet card!