Saturday, July 07, 2007

{ RAK and Butterfly Bday }

It is much cooler here in Calgary today! We went from +31 the other day to +12 today! Not too happy about that, but what can you do?

I wanted to share a RAK(Random Act of Kindness) that I received this week. This card is from Angel who was a winner from my Contain Yourself Contest back in April. Thank you so much Angel...love that little birdy!

This next card is one of the 3 I made the other night. I needed a card for a bday party that the girls and I are off to today. This is for a little girl who is turning 6. She loves butterflies. I hope she likes it. I really love this sketch. It is just a great sketch for showcasing DP...or at least I think it is.


Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

OH my there is that bird again, I have been chasing him for months. This card is great, love the paper you used on your birthday card.

Susan said...

Love you creations thanks for sharing i have just tagged you on my blog
Bye For now
Susan
bluerobot@exemail.com.au
http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com/

Corie said...

Love the cards. You are right this sketch does show off the DP.

Jovita said...

Oh this card is beautiful... I'm sure the little girl you made it for loved it ~ ;)

Debbie G said...

Beautiful cards. Just love the birdie.