I know that I have been tagged a few more times and apologize, but I had such a hard time thinking of the first 7 things I could'nt do it again ;0)
This one is different though. I have been tagged by Nancy. I am suppose to 'toot' my own horn and give you 7 good things about myself...hmmm...well...hmmm...
1. I have been over weight most of my life. After the birth of my second daughter I decided enough was enough and I had to do something. I joined Weight Watchers Online and 1 year and 1 month later I was down 85 pounds. I was very proud of myself and it really was not that difficult for me. I have lost my focus over the past few years, but with the help of a special friend, Kim, I am determined to regain that focus and loose these extra pounds that have started to creep back up again!
2. I was given the opportunity to work with a wonderful lady, Diana Crick, over at the Scor-Pal Website as one of their Guest Instructors. I had never written a tutorial before, but think it turned out quite well and very thrilled with the opportunity.
3. I think that I am a pretty good Mom...could be better, but can't we all, really?
4. I can be pretty creative when I want to be....I think.
5. My Ginger Cookies are pretty darn good.
6. I am a pretty giving person.
7. I have a pretty good sense of humor...although at times pretty dark ;0)
Okay that was really tough!! I think I have been sitting here for more than 30 or 40 minutes now!! I know pretty lame...
Okay...everyone has probably been tagged already, but here we go...
*Laura - SSQ